Apply for a small loan with bad credit
Small loans with bad credit in https://www.paydaychampion.com/ are for many people the only way to get credit. These loans are much lighter than traditional bank loans and are therefore available to a much wider range of people. In addition, the number of providers is constantly growing, and with increasing competition, individual companies are competing in who will provide customers with a better offer. As a result, for example, our first free loans have started to appear on our market, with no fees or interest.
The non-banking sector includes dozens and dozens of different credit companies, which vary considerably from each other, be it in terms of loans, maturity, interest rates, fees, and many other features. But thanks to the internet, we can easily compare individual offers and find out what is really beneficial for us and which loans we prefer to avoid.
Frequently asked questions about loans
Is the first free loan really free, or is it just a catch?
If a credit company offers a first free loan, there is no ambush. But this option is only for those who borrow from it for the first time and the condition is the timely payment of the debt. Otherwise, there is no need to worry, there really is no hook in it.
Can I get a loan even if I’m out of work at the moment?
Certainly yes, for non-bank loans, most of the income does not have to be proven, so for most non-bank loans, it will be no problem. A loan without proof of income is a standard in the non-banking sector.
They ask me for a verification fee. Although it is only CZK 1, still – is there any danger?
It is not a common standard method to verify that you are the owner of your own bank account. Most providers do not lend to those who do not have their bank account.
I am already in retirement – do I also have a chance to get a non-bank loan?
Yes, but it depends on your exact age – every non-bank loan has an upper limit set a little differently, somewhere just under 50, some over 70.
Does it matter that I have an entry in the debtor’s register before?
Non-bank loan providers now have a duty to check in the debtors’ registers. However, they can also approve a loan with a registry entry.
I need money today – is there a loan where I have the money in the account until the evening?
It’s not a rule, and it may take some time somewhere, but a lot of non-bank loans are so fast that you can have money on your account within a few hours, but even within minutes.
Who are non-bank loans suitable for?
- for all who use the first free loan
- for employees and entrepreneurs who want to borrow only a few thousand
- for pensioners who need a quick loan and the bank will not give them credit
- for mothers on maternity leave, for students, for the unemployed
- for those who have a record in the debtor’s register or cannot prove their income
Who will not pay non-bank loans?
- those who can borrow without any problems at the bank
- those who need to borrow a higher amount – there is a considerable difference in interest
- those interested in borrowing for a longer period of time
- to those who do not know whether they can repay the loan in time (the maturity extension is quite expensive)
- those who unnecessarily choose a disadvantageous and overpriced loan
How can a non-bank loan be obtained?
- online – the most common and convenient way to arrange a loan. The client does not have to go or make phone calls anywhere, and he/she can handle everything easily via the website.
- during a personal meeting – eg at a branch of some larger companies like Cetelem, etc., or at home when a sales representative of the company visits you (eg Provident) – then they are called non-bank cash loans to the house
- by phone – eg SMS loans can be arranged by text message, some loans can also be arranged by a phone call – but beware that it is not a scam!
Non-bank loan payment method
- cashless bank transfer – unambiguously the most common form of payment – fast, comfortable and easily accessible – but the applicant must have an account for his own name
- cash loan with a payout on hand – money will be paid by your credit representative, eg at your home or at a branch
- by postal order – an alternative especially for those who do not have their own bank account or have it blocked for execution
- some companies may also offer other forms of payment, such as at the Sazka terminal, at petrol stations, etc. – but these are only exceptions
What conditions do you have to meet to get a non-bank loan?
- legal age – at least 18 years of age is a prerequisite for all loans, both bank, and non-bank – but many providers have a higher age
- Czech citizenship – in most cases loans are intended only for Czech nationals. But there are also loans for foreigners.
- Internet access, e-mail address, etc. – most non-bank loans can only be arranged through a website
- own bank account – some companies do not require it, but in most cases, it is a prerequisite
- a mobile phone – often your phone number is also required to process a request, for example, a verification code is sent, etc.
Risks and dangers of non-bank loans
- fraudsters (individuals)
- fraudulent companies
- special overpriced phone numbers
- disadvantageous conditions in small print
- so-called predatory lending (see Wikipedia)